𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗔 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗘
A lot of people are willing to start building their personal brands online, but they are scared of having their lives out there.
They hate the spotlight, yet the burden of the message they have for the world keeps getting heavier in their hearts day after day.
There is a purpose to fulfill, yet they want to be hidden.
First things first, you need to understand this: You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.
No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, which it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.
Second, there is no way you can build a personal brand for career advancement, business success, or influence without your personality coming into contact with it in some way, but you can work around it to minimize it.
1. Choose what to share and what not to share; define what is ‘personal.” PS: What is personal to you might not be personal to someone else; therefore, define your OWN personality without regard for the sentiment.
2. Keep your personal or sensitive details offline.
3. Share most about your niche, passion, or area of interest.
4. If you are unsure about what should and should not be shared, consult with your spouse, family, or friends.
5: You can replace your pictures with cartoons or avatars. PS: Do not use other people’s pictures you randomly pick online if you want to be private; if they also want to be private, they may press legal charges against you.
6. You can do podcasts and live audio instead of videos.
7. Share random things that you feel are not too sensitive. PS: This is absolutely yours to determine.
I hope you find these suggestions useful. Which of them resonates more with you?
If you are already building your personal brand online, what are the things you have decided to take offline?