Omobabinrin Adeola Osideko is a trained accountant, chartered in Nigeria, the UK, and Canada. She loves accounting and Finance so much, but later discovered there is more to her than calculating figures”
MINTA (Mummy In the Abroad) as fondly called by her tribe (fans)is a First-class graduate of Accounting and holds a MSc from the prestigious University of London where she obtained her MSc in Accounting. She is a full-time Accounting/Finance professional, but asides from that, she is a Personal Development Coach, a Branding Expert, and Social Media Influencer.
Adeola has 2 online academies, one for Personal Development and the other for Branding. PCD Academy and My Branding Academy, respectively.
She is the Senior Director of Crystal Edge professional Services, a training, and branding consulting company.
Adeola is a renowned international speaker who has spoken in different countries (online and offline). She is the Licensed Organiser of TEDxBingerville and has successfully organized a TEDx event in Bingerville, a city in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire in the western part of Africa.
Adeola has written 6 published books and 14 e-books and she has successfully coached over 10,000 people in Personal Development and Branding.
Over the last 3 years, Adeola has helped individuals and business owners build a strong and reputable brand online and offline. She has worked with clients across Africa.
MINTA has fondly called has featured on various media such as Arise News London, TVC Nigeria, WEB-NG TV, Galaxy TV, Nigeria Tribune, Styleborn Magazine, Jidekaiji Magazine, etc.
She is the Founder of the COACHED BY OMOBABIRIN, a Facebook community of over 21,000 members.
Adeola is the convener of THE ICONIC BRAND AWARDS #tiba, THE GLOBAL BRAND SUMMIT, THE BRANDED WOMAN AWARDS, and PERSONAL BRANDING AFFIRMATION CHALLENGE.
She is the Editor-In-Chief of The Crystals Magazine. She is a multiple award-winning coach and influencer. She received her first award in November 2018 and since then she has received over 35 awards, with an International Award by African Peace Magazine UK being her latest. She is also one of the 100 Most Influential Brand in 2021 as released by Jidekaiji Media.
Adeola lives in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire with her family. She is a lover of Art/Craft, Fashion, and Travel Adventures
What I do
- I help individuals leverage international platforms for global relevance.
- I mentor people to get clarity of purpose, help them with goal setting and execution.
- I help individuals leverage their personal brand to build a profitable business brand.
- I help individuals monetize their knowledge, passion, talent, skills, experience, and expertise to build a profitable personal/business brand online and offline.
- I help business brands build strong brand online to attract their ideal customers/clients.
- I help to develop great sales funnel, systems and strategy that can help coaches make profitable gains from their coaching business.
- I teach business owners social media marketing strategies to sell their products/services online
- I help individuals and career professionals get clarity on their personal development journey. I help them identify their potentials and maximize them.
- I help individuals build influence on social media and teach them how to monetize their influence.